Monday, March 21, 2011

Already?

Is it possible that I have what Andrea called "Bloggers Block" already?  It's only day two and I'm already struggling with what to write about.  Actually, I think it's more that I'm not so sure that people want to read what I layed awake last night thinking about writing about or I don't have quite enough to say about these subjects to justify an entire blog post.  This is the baring with me part that I mentioned yesterday.  So just to help me keep going, Andrea suggested that I fill out the following, which she saw on another blog that she follows.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
Please...anyone that is reading this blog knows that my cats River and Percy (previously River and Sully before Sully unexpectedly died  a few months back at the age of 6) ARE my children.  If I'm home, River is glued to my lap and so is Percy until his ADD kicks in.  I'd get more cats if I knew I wouldn't be considered the creepy cat lady.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?My realistic dream is to have a baby.  My fake dream is to win the lottery, but the hundreds of millions lottery that everyone thinks they deserve a piece of, but just the couple million lottery to give me enough to not work the job that I'm not a huge fan of.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?What wouldn't I do with a billion dollars?

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?I'm super stubborn, but if you can get me to crack a smile when I'm mad then I'll be better.

5. What is your bedtime routine?I try to be in bed early enough to catch Chelsea Lately, but that doesn't seem to be happening lately.  That must be the reason that I'm always tired.

6. What activities did you do in high school? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
I played lots of sports and we had lots of sleepovers.  My favorite memories were playing car-hide-and-go-seek in our little town or late nights with a bag of doritos and either Tetris or Dr. Mario.

7. What kind of books do you read?I like criminal mystery type books like "The Girl Who..." books by Stieg Larson or any Chic Lit like Jennifer Weiner.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?I wish I knew

9. What’s your fear?I'm a scaredy cat.  I'm afraid of a lot of stuff.  I think I've watched too many real life crime shows....weird, more reality type tv.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?Nope.  See #9, heights is one of them.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?Pet my cats that are taking up my half of the bed.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?I want him to want a king size bed as bad as I do.  See #11.  Other than that, he's perfect just the way he is.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?I like my name, but if I could change it I might just add "like Donna with an L" to the end of it.  Nobody ever gets it right.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?That's a tough one.  I love the rain, but not so sure about six months of it.

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?Bagels

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?Too soon to tell

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?Both...especially together

18. What items are in your purse right now?Oh my gosh...it's a mess.  I probably have four weeks worth of Weight Watchers weeklys in there

19. Name three things on your bucket list.Am I lame if I can't think of anything? To look at this another way...I wish I could snowboard well. I wish I could box, and I wish I had a voice like Carrie Underwood.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
Oh boy....
Sunday - Sister Wives, any Kardashian show, Real Housewives
Monday - Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, Bethenny Ever After
Tuesday - Teen Mom (occasionally)
Wednesday - Real World

I'm sure there are some I'm missing and these are only the shows that I shouldn't be watching.

That's all for today.  I hope to have a topic pop into my mind for my next post.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. HAHA king bed! might want to work on those fears in lifes pursuit of being a cop ;) annd..... hahahahha bag or doritos, dr mario/tetis and hide and go seek! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love your response to #20... that's pretty much my weekly TV schedule. The only thing I would add is:

    Saturdays & Sundays-reruns of Housewives, Teen Mom, and the rest of the reality tv shows

    ReplyDelete