Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seriously Thursday?!

It’s that time again for Seriously Thursday?! from Mrs To Mama.  We all know I’ve been struggling with blog ideas which is why I loved this edition, but even this is becoming difficult for me to come up with topics.  I don’t know what has happened to my brain, but I feel like I’m losing my creativity the further and further I get away from my school years.  I think need to go back just to get my smarts back.  Anyway…

Seriously…my husband Ben planned a camping trip on the river for this weekend and we have a whole hodgepodge of people going.  I’m so excited!  Activities planned are: tubing, wakeboarding, canoeing, kayaking, bags, ladder golf, a float trip in inner tubes from the dam down to our campsite (of course while drinking beer), and just having a good ole time.

Seriously…thankfully I do not drink Miller products, otherwise I might not have any beer to drink this weekend.  The Minnesota Government shutdown is causing Miller to pull all of their products from the shelf – an expired license while the Government is shutdown equals not good for Miller.  No skin off my back though…Miller Lite is awful!

Seriously…is anyone else having a hard time telling the difference between Ben and Constantine on The Bachelorette?  Does Ashley really need to keep both?  I mean c’mon, they are like the same person.  Tall, dark, not so handsome, and no personality.

Seriously…does anyone else think it’s as cool as I do that Kim Kardashian has been tweeting/blogging about her multiple trips to Minnesota including her first Twins game and partying on Lake Minnetonka?  She even made a trip to my neck of the woods in St. Cloud with a visit to Five Guys being that her soon to be hubby is part owner with his parents.

Seriously…what is my problem with Weight Watchers?  I’m still losing weight, but OMG, it’s so slow.  I’ve definitely hit a mental plateau.   My body has made such a dramatic physical change that I’m kind of okay with where I’m at now, but I know I have at least 15 more pounds to go.  I need to get over this hurdle and kick it back into high gear.

1 comment:

  1. Miller Lite is SERIOUSLY horrible! Have fun camping.

    ReplyDelete