Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday

Seriously….Rihanna’s Loud show was AMAZING!  I think I might have a girl crush on her  J  I was surprised that she played for a full two hours and I read that she’s trying to add more to the show.  She got so into the music…you can just tell she loves performing. I know most of my readers are local, but if you’re not, I would definitely recommend that you check to see if the tour will be coming near you.

Seriously….Cee-Lo Green (who opened for Rihanna) was awful!  Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was at least expecting him to have an extravagant stage or costumes.  NOPE – he was dressed in all white with his bald head exposed (no fancy hats or wigs), and the stage was bare besides a DJ behind him.  He stopped the DJ several times because he was irritated that the crowd just wasn’t into him and when he finally sang a song that we all knew, he decided to change it up a bit so we couldn’t even really sing along.

Seriously…why am I wearing a thick UnderArmour zip-up on June 23?  It has barely been breaking 60 degrees this week and I swear we had the first official day of summer this week.  DUMB!

Seriously…I don’t have any plans this weekend and I can’t remember the last time this happened.  Do I make plans or just enjoy it while I have it?  (I hope I’m not forgetting about something I should be doing this weekend).

Seriously…I really hope that The Bachelorette is just playing with us in the previews for next week by making us think that Ashley invites Bentley back as a contestant.  If she does, she’s a moron and ABC should feel bad for not showing her the prior footage of Bentley completely bad-mouthing her.

Seriously…Did I really get my hair cut twice in one week?  Typical me…change my mind after I get home and just can’t help myself…I just had to go shorter.

Seriously…Is it really Thursday already?

No comments:

Post a Comment